Troubled by hair loss and dandruff? Make these 5 effective hair masks with curd
Hardly you will be aware of how beneficial yogurt is for your health as well as your skin and hair. Yes, the use of yogurt is not limited to food but is also used in beauty products. With this, many of your skin and hair problems can be treated and removed. Nowadays due to the changes in lifestyle and food, every other person is worried about hair loss or the problem of hair becoming white at an early age. In such a situation, to remove these problems related to hair, you adopt many types of treatment and prescriptions. But today we are telling you not one, but complete ways to overcome hair problems. That is, today we are telling you about 5 hair packs or hair masks made of yogurt, which will help you get rid of these problems.
These are such hairpacks made of yogurt, which are very beneficial for you. Hair loss from curd hairpack not only stops hair loss, white hair problem also goes away forever. Curd is a very effective home remedy to prevent falling hair. Curd nourishes the hair. It makes the hair soft and at the same time enhances the shine of the hair. It is also helpful in overcoming dandruff. For this, curd should be applied at least 30 minutes before washing the hair. When the hair is completely dry then wash it with water.
How to make Yogurt Mask
To make yogurt mask for hair, you need about 250 grams to 300 grams of yogurt. Now take 1 piece of aloe vera and 2 eggs broken from the tree and whisk them together. Now put all these in one bowl and mix well. Now apply this paste on the roots of your hair and massage it gently with hands. You can apply this paste 2-3 times a week. You will see for yourself that it has made your hair soft and fine.
Why Yogurt Mask is beneficial
Egg contains sulfur and some nutritional elements such as protein and minerals such as iodine, phosphorus, iron and zinc. Together, they all work very well for hair. Conditioning hair from the eggs is the best solution. It has many benefits, it neither harms the hair nor has any side effects. It strengthens, moisturizes and cleanses the hair.
These Masks are also beneficial
• Yogurt can be helpful for you in case of hair loss. For this, mix one bowl of sour curd, four teaspoons of multani mitti powder, four teaspoons of Triphala powder, half lemon juice, and keep them for overnight. Apply it in the roots of hair in the morning and wash the head after one hour. Using this mixture once a week stops hair fall. And hair becomes healthy and beautiful.
• The white part of the egg is a good natural conditioner. By mixing it with curd, the smell of egg reduces and it will be beneficial for your hair. Mix two eggs white with two teaspoons of curd and apply it for half an hour to the hair. Wash it with shampoo once it dries. Doing this will make it shiny and soft for you.
• Many types of vitamins and minerals are found in boiled rice water, which wipe our hair and make them long and shiny. This not only brings shine to the hair but also makes hair healthy. Washing the head with the starch clears all the dirt. Chawal water is also a great shampoo. Add powdered amla or shikakai or orange peel to it and wash your hair with it. It is not only shampoo but also acts as a conditioner.
• You can also make your hair healthy and soft with milk. Milk contains a lot of nutrients, fat and minerals. Which gives benefits for our hair. Put a few drops of olive oil and a few drops of honey in a cup of milk. Then mash the ripe banana and add it to the paste. Then apply it well to the whole hair. Wash hair after one hour. This will make the hair soft and also benefit the hair.
• Mayonnaise hair conditioner makes hair thick and soft. They prevent hair breakage and provide strength and shine to their roots. For this use, heat half a cup of mayonnaise and apply it on your hair for 15 minutes before washing your head. Apply a plastic cap on the hair after 15 minutes and then shampoo properly.