the correct use and benefits of serum according to skin type to get glowing skin
Proper care of your skin with a skincare routine is very important to keep the skin healthy and glowing. Cleansers, toners, and moisturizers are commonly heard for skin, but a serum is rarely used. Although it is becoming popular now, people still compare it to moisturizer. A serum is the pillar of your entire skincare routine. That means regular moisturizer on the face or Compared to lotion, a serum is far better. Serum contains active ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and moisturizing agents, which help in keeping the skin soft, soft and youthful.
Which serum is right for your skin?
Let me tell you that every skin type has different requirements. Similarly, you should first buy any skincare product by knowing your skin type. Serum contains high amounts of peptides, amino acids, retinoids, antioxidants, alpha-lipoic acid and alpha hydroxic acid. They all have different qualities. When shopping for a serum, you must examine it correctly.
For acne skin
- Vitamin C- Increases collagen production in acne-prone skin, reduces inflammation and improves the skin repair process.
- Salicylic Acid- Helps close the pores of the skin.
- Retinol- This is an antioxidant that reduces inflammation.
- Zinc- It controls sebum production and removes irritation.
For Dry skin
- Vitamin E – It is rich in antioxidants and protects skin cells from oxidative damage.
- Hyaluronic acid – It helps in retaining moisture.
- Niacinamide- It increases ceramide levels and improves skin elasticity.
- Glycolic acid- It helps in treating discoloration.
For Dull SKIN
- Look for extracts of antioxidants such as ferulic acid and green tea, which are helpful in fighting free radicals. Apart from this, they help in repairing damage to skin cells and protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
How to apply serum?
- First you clean your face.
- After this, apply the serum before applying anything on the face. Because moisturizer, sunscreen, or foundation can prevent the entry of active ingredients into the serum.
- People with sensitive skin should wait until their face dries up and then apply the serum. This is because moist skin easily absorbs the active ingredients of the serum which can cause skin irritation.
- After applying the serum, apply a good moisturizing cream to give the necessary nutrients to the skin.