Yoga Benefits: These 3 Best Yoga Poses for improving Body Shape and Weight Loss
Whenever we gain weight, in most people you may have noticed that the chubby belly or belly fat is the biggest cause of discomfort, which prevents you from wearing your desired dress and also makes you feel embarrassed at times. Whenever you think of weight loss, your gut health is an important part of it, which can slow down or speed up your weight loss process. A healthy intestine is not only essential for your immune system, but it is also helpful in promoting good digestive health and weight loss.
If you are not healthy, it can lead to many health problems ranging from constipation, fatigue, food intolerance to weight gain. So if you are on a weight loss mission, first of all keep your bowels healthy and balanced. Although some diet can promote gut health by keeping the bowels healthy, but here we are telling you some yoga asanas that help in weight loss and keep the stomach healthy.
Crescent Moon Pose
Ardha chakrasana posture is associated with digestion and gut health. This posture improves digestion by applying pressure around the abdomen and reduces abdominal fat along with your internal organs and strengthens the stomach issues. It helps in relieving constipation, bloating and other digestive problems.
• For this, you must first stand with your legs spread along the width of your hips.
• Now move your right foot 1 foot forward and tilt your body down, as in the picture above. Try to make a 90 degree angle between your legs and straighten your left leg by raising your knee cap and heel towards the ceiling.
• After this, bring your hands near your heart in a greeting or prayer posture and turn your torso to your right.
• After doing this, you rest your left elbow on the right knees and keep your right elbow towards the sky.
• Make sure your back and waist are straight. Stop this situation for a while and breathe in and out.
This asana stimulates the digestive system with light pressure applied to your stomach. By doing this exercise, your circulation improves and relieves constipation and other problems related to intestinal health.
• For this, first of all, spread your legs hip-width and lie flat on the ground comfortably.
• Now gently bend your knees and hold the ankles of both feet with your hands.
• Now take a deep breath and lift your chest and feet from the ground.
• After this, you stretch your legs as much as possible and keep your face and neck straight.
• Stay in this posture for a while and then focus on your breathing and return to the previous position.
Butterfly posture i.e butterfly pose helps in improving your digestive health and relieves gas and spasm problems. It helps in easy bowel movement and also increases flexibility. Along with this, it is helpful to tone your stomach as well.
• To do this asana, sit sitting on the floor cradling. You sit comfortably keeping your back straight.
• Now move your bent knees outward so that the soles of both your feet meet together.
• After this, hold the ankles of both feet with your hands.
• Now bend your abs slowly, bending your body forward as far as you can.
• Stay in position for 30 seconds to 2 minutes and then move your feet up and down as fast as a butterfly blows.