5 Habits In Children Is The Sign Of Eye Weakness
These 5 habits in children should definitely be seen in the eyes.
» Children’s eyes are more fragile than adults.
» Most children are seeing cases of near-sight defects.
» Many signals can only know about the problem of eyes in the beginning.
Due to the wrong lifestyle, cases of eye disease and eye vulnerability in children are increasing rapidly. Nowadays, many eye-catching children in the city have eyeglasses before 10 years of age. The reason for this is that some children have wrong eating habits since the beginning and there are some lifestyle mistakes. By seeing some of the habits in children repeatedly, this can be estimated earlier that their eyes are getting weak. Let’s tell you what the habits are.
Children’s eyes are fragile
Eyes are one of the most delicate organs of the body. The eyes of children are more fragile than the adults because as the children grow older, some essential tissues are formed in their eyes. Therefore, childhood eyes require special care. But sometimes due to the wrong habits, children begin to have problems related to the eyes and we do not pay attention as if the children repeatedly put their eyes on the eyes, due to which the partial infection of the eyes increases. Occasionally this infection can prove to be quite harmful for the children’s eyes. Therefore, it is necessary to prevent and immediate treatment of the problem.
Most children blame near vision
The cases of vision defects in children are increasing rapidly. Especially a near sight, in which distant things are not clearly visible. According to experts, regular screening of the eyes is necessary for children to avoid these problems, along with the correct method of reading, natural light and less time on the screen.
In children, these symptoms are signs of eye problem.
• Walking around one eye or looking in another direction.
• Blinking eyes on children’s eyes, watching TV or reading the book.
• Seeing the right or falling objects repeatedly with the hand etc.
• Taking things very close or tilting the head too much to see the thing.
• Without cause headaches, water coming in the eyes or two or two of an object.
• Looks white marks in the eyes in the photo.
When it is necessary to check the eyes of children
Usually if the child is born in a good hospital, then the doctor examines his eyes only at birth. But still you should keep checking the eyes of children from time to time.
• When the child starts going to school at the age of 3-4, then take a look at the eyes
• At the age of 5, once again the eyes are examined
• If the child’s eye is OK, then every two years it is necessary to check the eyes of children.
• If the child’s eyesight is weak, then every six months of age of 14 years is necessary eye check
• If the child has already got the glass or if he applies the lens, then the eyes should be examined every 2 months.
How to Keep Children’s Eyes Safe
• Spend time in natural light.
• Minimize the use of TV, computer, mobile and video games.
• Always remember the correct distance (distance of at least 30 cm) between the eye and book / screen.
• Work in fine light.
• Do not play games for long, lying on a book, tablet or phone.